When you head off with your pop-top caravan in tow for some peace and quiet among nature’s beauty, the last thing you want is a nosy neighbour who won’t leave you alone. Next time you go camping, don’t forget to buy Barlioche’s 2.1 m x 1.8 m privacy screen for your pop top.
Created to either attach to your pop-top caravan’s roll-out awning with other privacy screens or as a standalone screen, this roll-out awning not only protects you from the peering eyes of your neighbours, but it also can keep harmful UV rays away, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors without worrying about the damage UV rays may cause to your skin.
The sun’s UV rays aren’t the only thing this versatile screen repels. With its water-repellent 200-gsm polyethylene screen fabric, this privacy screen keeps raindrops from spoiling your camping trip.
Hemmed at the edges to prevent fraying, the material holds up under rugged camping conditions, while the heavy-duty D-rings stand up under hard wear over the years. Setup is easy. All you have to do is to strap it to your caravan’s awning arm, and then secure it with its guy ropes and ground pegs.
Use this privacy screen on both sides—it’s completely reversible. When you’re ready to move on to the next campground, just roll it up, place it in the handy carry bag, and move on to your next adventure. Before camping season is in full swing, order yours today.
Features and specifications:
- Dimensions: 2.1m x 1.8m
- Material: Stainless steel D-rings and 200-gsm polyethylene fabric
- Accessories: Guy ropes, ground pegs, and a zippered carry bag
- Colour: Grey
- Shade rating: 95%
- Fits: Most pop-top roll-out awnings
- Features: Square-but, water-repellent, well-ventilated, and reversible with hemmed edges to prevent fraying
- Setup: Easy, in minutes
- Compatibility: Usable with most of the well-known roll-out awning brands, such as Domestic A&E and Carefree Fiesta