This comfortable and adjustable brace both supports and stabilizes your knee.
Maintain cool comfort while your knee muscles stay loose and warm with this flexible and adjustable knee support. The secret to the effectiveness of this brace is the internal heat that it generates which provides warmth to your knee, increases circulation and reduces aches and pain. Further comfort is added by the Neoprene soft cloth lining. Tender, swollen or injured knees all benefit from the unique wrap-around design.
A double layer of Neoprene and the donut shaped padding in the patella protection area provide extra comfort and support.
The brace is designed for whole knee support as well as for ease of application and removal. This sturdy brace provides durability and reliability with its stretch nylon-trimmed ends and lock stitch seams. Strong Velcro straps keep your brace where you need it. Its slim design is perfect for everyday use and won’t appear bulky under clothing.
There is no substitute for the advice of a physician who can provide a diagnosis for your injury or condition and who can be called upon in an emergency. The brace should be worn according to your doctor’s advice. Since legs often swell during the day, the optimum time for applying your knee brace is in the morning. New or expectant mothers or individuals who wear pacemakers or other electronic devices should avoid magnetic therapy. If the brace causes rashes or itching or any other condition discontinue use and consultant a physician.
- One size fits most
- Adjustable up to 38cm knee circumference
- Soft and comfortable Neoprene
- Comes in black
Directions for use:
- Place the brace around the knee while sitting or standing with leg straight and thigh relaxed
- Position over the knee cap
- Fasten behind the knee for maximum comfort
- Adjust the knee strap with both hands as necessary
- Adjust to firm at all times but not overly tight
- Do not wear overnight or while sleeping
- Always seek the guidance of a physician for diagnosis or in an emergency
- Use only as directed