With its ultra-smooth yet ultra-powerful operation, the HUH-7X Sliding Gate Opener has the smart features you"re looking for — and all at an ultra-affordable price.
With a hefty output power of 300W, this diecast aluminum alloy motor can power a gate weighing up to 700kg. Quality constructions includes an alloy baseplate and a 4m steel-reinforced nylon gear rack. This rack not only ensures silent operation, but it also ensures a long life for your opener.
Several safety features are included for your peace of mind. There"s a stop and auto-reverse mode for obstructions, and the sensitivity of this mode is customisable. There"s a manual release for any power outages, overload protection, and an auto close function with an adjustable delay time. There"s even an auto warm-up feature at freezing temperatures to ensure you"re never "stuck out in the cold." The opener will operate at temperatures approaching -30°C!
You"ll receive 3 remote controls with your purchase. Full hardware and easy-to-follow DIY instructions are also included.
For a smooth and silent sliding gate for home or business, we"ve got your answer. Purchase the HUH-7X Sliding Gate Opener today.
Features of the HUH-7X Sliding Gate Opener — 300W:
- Powerful diecast aluminum alloy motor
- Soft, smooth and silent openings and closings
- Alloy baseplate
- 4m steel reinforced nylon gear rack
- Stop and reverse mode in case of obstruction (customisable sensitivity)
- Auto-close function is fully adjustable
- Auto warm-up for low temperatures
- Emergency release keys for manual operation in case of power failure
- 3 x remote controls (433.92 MHz); operation at up to 30m
- 4-button operation: close, open, stop and pedestrian open
- Full user manual and all installation hardware included
- Gate is NOT included
- Voltage: 240V AC
- Output power: 300W
- Current: 2 amps
- Overload protection
- Travel speed: (7.9"/second) 20CM/SECOND
- Maximum weight of gate: 700kg
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- CE/EMC approval model
- Model Code: HUH-7X
NOTE: Final assembly and adjustments will need to be carried out by a proficient professional before use.