Do you hear mice or rats scurrying around your home when all else is quiet? Have you been finding chewed up corners on your furniture or nibbled items in your kitchen cupboards? The signs of rats or mice in your house are very disturbing! The Multi-Catch Trap will put an immediate end to your problem and get rid of any pesky rodents that are sharing your living space. For your convenience, this rat trap comes pre-assembled and ready for use.
Designed by Humane Way, this Rat & Mouse Trap is safe for both people and non-target animals. The metal construction is durable and long-lasting, made with quality materials that are corrosion-resistant. It is simple to set up the Multi-Catch Trap. No tools are required; you just need to unfold the unit, place the bait, and set the trap in your home. A compact design allows you to fit this trap in tight places, such as behind appliances and cupboards, or under furniture.
How do you know if you need a Multi-Catch Rat & Mouse Trap? Typical signs include nibbled food in your cabinets and sounds of squeaking – often during the nighttime. In addition, be on the lookout for hidden nests of rags or paper, and “runways” on furniture or walls (caused by mouse fur). Urine stains in cupboards or on floors are another telltale sign.
The Multi-Catch Rat & Mouse Trap does not cause injury to the creatures, and there’s no risk of pets eating rodent poisons. In general, this method of pest control is safe and does not use any hazardous chemical pesticides. The trap is also suitable for preventing dead mice in inaccessible areas, where they’ll decompose and cause an unpleasant odor. Once trapped, the mouse or rat can be disposed of easily.
Features & Advantages:
- Rodent bait isn’t required
- Convenient set-up in one motion, within minutes
- Disposing of trapped rodents is easy
- No injury is caused to the pests
- No risk of harm to house pets or people
- Tough wire construction with a matte finish
- Compact dimensions: 295mm x 130mm x 150mm
NOTE: You will receive 4x Multi-Catch Rat & Mouse Traps in total
Instructions for Trapping Rats and Mice:
1. Identify the type of rodent that’s in your home! The habits of pests differ, depending upon the species. Details such as the type of droppings, odour, and damage caused to your property can all help you figure out what type of rodent you’re dealing with. The size of droppings is often a reliable indication: Norway Rats have 18mm droppings, house mice leave 3-4mm droppings, and Roof Rats have 12mm droppings.
2. Select your Rat & Mouse Trap and set it on or close to runways, but not near food or places that are accessible to pets or children. Never place your trap in a dangerous spot, such as directly above surfaces for food preparation. It’s important to prevent contamination of these surfaces by rodent droppings, urine, or blood.
3. Bait the trap. Rats and mice can be picky with their taste, and you may need to experiment to find the most appealing bait. To start, apples, peanut butter, bacon and nuts are often effective.
4. Be sure to record the placement of all Rat & Mouse Traps that you set. Check them regularly – at least once a day.
5. When a rat or mouse is caught (which will be soon!), wear gloves when handling the trap and/or any dead rodents.
6. Wash the used Rat & Mouse Trap well.